Get help solving your federal regulatory, government compliance,international trade issues.
The Ivancie Law Practice, has experience helping clients with federal regulatory compliance issues. We have assisted clients with matters before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Hire an attorney that formerly worked for a federal agency
The founder of the Ivancie Law Practice, J. Mike Ivancie, Esq., formerly worked for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. There, he handled various regulatory matters and was charged with providing advice to federal law enforcement officers and other trade and compliance personnel regarding various legal and regulatory issues.
- The seizure and forfeiture of various goods
- The application and interpretation of the Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000 (CAFRA)
- Trade and customs penalties (19 USC 1592, 19 USC 1595a, and other Title 19 actions generally)
- Application of federal regulations including Title 21, Title 19, and Title 5.
- Export and Import compliance issues
- Administrative issues, such as airport access badges (Title 19)
- Broker compliance and penalty issues (Title 19)
Experience Navigating Complicated Administrative and Regulatory Matters
Our practice is focused on assisting clients with complex regulatory and administrative issues. Our experience in this unique area of law allows us to provide insight and advice that other general practitioners lack.
OR, YOU CAN USE OUR CONTACT FORM: