Are you an employee with work-related legal issues?
The Ivancie Law Firm can help.
Mike Ivancie, Esq. the founder of the Ivancie Law Firm has years of experiences as a practicing employment law attorney. He previously worked for a federal agency defending the government against claims made by employees against the government. He now uses his experience to help employees who have been discriminated against, wrongfully terminated, or have other work related issues.
We can help both California State Employees and private sector employees. Examples of the kinds of cases we take are:
- Matters before the California State Personnel Board
- Fitness for duty issues
- Probationary employee issues
- Discrimination Cases
- Age Discrimination
- Race / Color Discrimination
- National Origin
- Retaliation for reporting discrimination
- Pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions
- Discrimination based on Veterans Status
- Disability Cases
- Failure to accommodate a disability
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Family and Medical Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Whistleblower protection
Consultations are always free.
If you want help with your case, contact us now.