Hello, you have reached IvancieLaw.com This website provides information on various legal issues including trade law, employment law, and administrative law.
At this time we are not taking on any new clients. All information provided is for reference purposes and should not be construed as legal advice. You should consult with a licensed attorney before taking any action in your case.
All articles are for reference only and should serve as the starting point in your research– not serve as the last word. Generally, if you want good legal advice you need to pay for it. We provide everything here free of charge because we have received positive feedback about how helpful some of these articles are. So even though we are no longer accepting new clients, we wanted to keep these resources available to those looking for more information.
Here are some articles you may find helpful. Note that the law changes quickly, so some advice may be outdated, or the law may have changed. As mentioned above, always consult with a licensed attorney before taking action on your case.
- Customs Law and International Trade Law Basic Guide
- EEOC Process Flow Chart
- Federal EEOC Regulations (indexed and searchable)
- Free Information and Explanation of Federal Legal Issues
- MSPB Regulations (indexed and searchable)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Penalties and Seizures
- Civil and Criminal Forfeiture
Posts by category
- Category: Asset Forfeiture
- Category: California Employment Law
- How much is my discrimination case worth?
- What is a hostile work environment?
- Fast Legal Answers: What is at-will employment?
- Young v UPS – The Supreme Court’s decision interpreting the Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
- Fast Legal Answers: California Education Code § 44929.21 – non-reelection of probationary teachers
- Fast Legal Answers: How do I prepare for my deposition?
- Fast Legal Answers: Reasonable Accommodations
- San Diego Employment Attorney, Contingent Fee FAQs
- California Government Code Section 12965, parsed and explained
- California State Personnel Board Administrative Regulations
- Category: Customs Law
- Category: Expungements
- Getting your arrest records sealed or destroyed in San Diego County
- Penal Code Section 851.8 – Sealing your arrest records
- California Labor Code section 432.7, limitations on employers asking about past convictions
- California Penal Code Section 17, wobbler, reducing felony to misdemeanor
- Expungement, California Penal Code 1203.4a, dismissal
- Expungement, California Penal Code 1203.4, dismissal
- Category: Federal Employment Law
- Q & A with a Merit Systems Protection Board Representative
- Fast Legal Answers: Advice for federal employees dealing with workplace issues
- How Hard is it to Fire a Federal Employee: Statistics from the MSPB
- Fast Legal Answers: Failure to maintain a condition of employment
- How to file an MSPB appeal (video guide)
- Fast Legal Answers: Federal Whistleblower Protection Act
- Helpful EEOC Case Resources and Links
- Helpful Merit Systems Protection Board Case Resources and Links
- What is a protected class?
- What are the Douglas Factors?
- Curtis Douglas vs. Veterans Administration Full Decision
- The 45 day deadline to file a discrimination claim, Federal EEOC
- EEOC Regulation covering pre-complaint processing
- EEOC Process Flow Chart
- Category: Qui Tam & False Claims Act
- Category: Trade Law
- Category: Travel Programs
- Category: Uncategorized